30 Day Chronix Illness Challenge Made By cFS_Zombie 6/6

30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge 6/6


Day 26
What impact has this had on your friends, family, partner parents etc?
It's just as hard for me as it is for them. They see me at my worst. It can be rather frightening to think about how unpredictable my future is and if I'll still be there to enjoy their milestones. It's hard for everyone I have the disease but they have me there for we come as a package deal buy me get NMO free. 


Day 27
What's the most helpful advice you have had? 
You can do anything you just have to do it differently  - my VI support 1-2-1
Listen to your body- my VI 1-2-1


Day 28 
Name 5 things you have achieved despite your illness. 
Looking like a normal, happy, healthy person 
Getting good grades at school 
Making friends
STRENGTH
BRAVERY 


DAY 29
What has helped you cope with the stress of this life?
Knowing I am not alone in this.  I've turned it into a rather positive experience by helping others  cope with similar issues. 


Day 30
And finally... starting at your toes and working up to your head, name each part of your body and how your illness has affected it, followed by something you like about that part of your body?
Toes-  they don't help me balance at all BUT they do wriggle really weirdly and I like it. 
Knees- they're uncontrollable from loosing so much strength. I like that they aren't ever cut because I'm always in my chair Ahhaha
Hips- they constantly hurt and click but I like how they give me a nice figure. 
Bladder- I don't know I need to wee until I feel pain because the nerves are damaged but I'm glad it still some what works
Stomach- it burns like hell because of all my medication but it likes food so I like it. 
Back- let's just say OUCH. I like that it keeps my body in the right position. 
Shoulders- OUCH but I like that they still work
Hands- they're really weak so I drop things constantly. R.i.P old phone! I can read Braille with them
Face- ew. 
Brain- it's really foggy from how much nausea, pain, fatigue and medication  I deal with. I love how my brain keeps me entertained. 
Eyes- one is totally blind the other has hardly no vision. I love the colour. 



Part 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge 2/6

Advice on dealing with a chronic illness and education.

30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge 4/6